Family Day in lockdown is a bit of a curveball, but we have ideas to share! We've come up with 5 funways to spend Family Day this year. Each involves some creativity but they will guarantee a memorable day!
1. Plan an Arts & Crafts Day Set up stations around your house for a fun day of getting creative, you could have a paint section, a paper planes section, a building blocks section. Whatever you can think up, create a designated section and share all that you made with each other at the end.
2. Go Skating Bundle up for a beautiful afternoon or evening of skating at Woodview Mountain Top Skating at Blue Mountain. It is a stunning loop and will keep you busy for a few hours taking in the scenery. Woodview Mountain Top Skating
3. Plan an Outdoor Hike & Picnic Southern Georgian Bay has plenty of beautiful trails, you can pick your favourite here: Southern Georgian Bay Trails and pack some snacks and drinks for along the way.
4. Create an At-Home Cinema Experience Anyone else missing the movie theatre? Us too! Create your own cinema experience at home with popcorn, pop and a comfy seating area, we will let you decide whether that includes a fort or not (we encourage a fort).
5. Create a DIY Pizza Bar Wrap up your day with a DIY pizza bar. Prep all of the fixings in bowls and using individual-sized dough let everyone get creative with their own pizza! Let us know who had the winning pizza!
Although things look different this year, we hope you enjoy the moments spent with your loved ones.